Sunday, November 25, 2012

Upgrade Campaign Update:

Updating my first post:

I now have a indiegogo.com campaign underway in addition to that lovely paypal donation button right there to your right...pretty, isn't it...click it, you know you want to. Anyhow, indiegogo is cool cause we can track the progress of the fundraising. 

http://www.indiegogo.com/HereticHick-Upgrades

In addition, I've broken down the upgrade acquisitions budget here:


Apple Mac Mini:
2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 with 6MB L3 cache:
799.99

Apple FCPX Upgrade:
300.00

Apple Motion Upgrade:
50.00

16 GB Crucial ram upgrade:
80.00

OCW hard drive installation kit for Mac Mini. Allows for a second drive to be installed into a Mac Mini. A fast (7,200 rpm or more) media drive is essential for video work:
42.50

Seagate 2.5-Inch | SATA 3.0Gb/s | 7200RPM | 16MB Cache Drive (The fast media drive):
60.00

Panasonic VIERA TC-L24X5 24-Inch 1080p Full HD LED (Monitor for Mac Mini):
175.00

Alesis M1Active 520 USB Audio Monitors:
200.00

CAD U37 USB condenser microphone, Pop filter and boom mic stand:
100.00

Total:
1807.00

(My goal is 2,000.00 due to indeigogo's and paypal's fees. Plus additional cost like cables, adapters, etc.) 

T-SHIRTS ARE A GO! For a 25.00 donation: Show people you're an independent, critical and skeptical thinker with a Heretic Hick T-Shirt! My logo and a funny and/or interesting saying or quote. 

Samples: 

...and gravity is also "just" a theory 

Think before you believe 

Evolution: because 95% of creditable scientist can’t be wrong 

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; 
fools because they have to say something"
 – Plato 

Why am I an Atheist? Google Burden of Proof… 

“Things or neither good nor bad but thinking makes them so.” – Albert Einstein





I am offering something else that's really killer. Donate 500.00 or more and I'll edit a video for you. I am a professional editor with credits ranging from commercials for Nike and ESPN to live performance videos, documentaries and dance films. I'll completely create a very polished and professional video of five minutes or less. You provide the footage, music, voice over recording (or I'll do one), photos, your own logos and other graphics if you like (or I'll make some) and I'll do the rest; editing, motion graphics, effects and sound design! Editors in many fields can make 500.00 per hour. Trust me, if my health allowed I'd just continue doing those gigs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment